Monday, August 28, 2006

yay gym buddy!!

this morning, promptly after quitting my latest temp assignment (I worked a world record one day at that place), I met up with my gym buddy Krysta. it's always awesome to meet her at the gym. like I was telling Martha yesterday, I'm so unmotivated to get up early and do anything in the morning, let alone get to the gym. but it feels great to be accountable to someone. I found Krysta through Exercise Friends, this website I signed up for looooong ago when I had first considered giving weight loss a try. so even though this weekend set me completely off track in terms of regular gym-going, it was nice to meet up with my friend again this morning. :) Robyn text messaged me a little bit ago to see if I wanted to go to the gym after class (that would be about 10pm-ish). I said maaaybe. don't know if I am ready for 2 a days like Alex and KJ have done and been doing lately... craziness!

I'm taking Krysta to the salsa aerobics class in Laguna Hills that Candace and Pamela swear by tomorrow night. I keep forgetting that Krysta now goes to Cal State Long Beach and not Saddleback anymore. :( but thankfully she only has classes two days a week and they run all day on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I guess I'm the one now who has the more difficult schedule to accommodate :)

in the meantime, before I start any kind of job I am trying to motivate myself to start 2 a days. sigh. I just want to get a grasp of how hard school is going to be this semester. I am planning to spend a lot more time on campus in order to (a) avoid traffic as much as humanly possible, which didn't happen today cuz I fell asleep after lunch, and (b) actually DO my reading. sheesh. we'll see. hehe. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home