Friday, August 18, 2006

day off! or two.

no I am not giving up... haha I know it's been like 48 hours...

but I went to the gym yesterday to meet Krysta (my fabulous, beautiful gym partner) but alas she has been starting up a jogging routine with her dad and I figured that she would still be sore/tired from it... and turns out she was. I even forgot my iPod, BOOOOO!! but I exerted slightly less effort on the elliptical, and actually lifted some weights, which felt great! -- although I am not sure I did enough, but it's ok for the first time in months...

today Alvin is off so I'm hanging out with him and resting up and we're probably gonna kick it and drink later tonite. tomorrow I am SO going back to the gym (either a class or just free cardio/weights again, we'll see what the mood strikes) before I conduct mass cleaning of my room. this weekend needs to be absolutely productive in terms of cleaning and finishing my summer masters project... hmm.

tomorrow is also Teresa's bday in Corona, so... haha I think they are having it catered by Buca di Beppo. evil evil evil!!! and, if her husband Ryan hasn't changed, and I'm sure he hasn't, drinks will be free flowing all night long. I'm kind of excited, but also kind of tentative about it all... diets just do not fit my socially active lifestyle... hehehehe ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home