Sunday, August 27, 2006

off track, and back on again.

although I have been just terrible this weekend about everything, I see two positives coming out of it: one, I know that I screwed up, I do feel bad about it and I am trying to see how I can avoid these lapses in the future; and two, I didn't eat as much as I usually am able to. it is starting to hurt more and more -- both in my stomach and migraine-like headaches -- when I eat too much, and I am growing more dependent upon the smaller, more frequent meals throughout the day, which is good. I have been drinking a RIDICULOUS amount of water, so that is always good. cigarette consumption, on the other hand, still not good. but I would really like to work on that... especially now that school is starting tomorrow :(

speaking of school starting, I can't write here too long right now. I want to get more pages of my scrapbook done before Martha and I take off for Disneyland later. it's like my last respite of the summer. and although I will be drinking in DCA (duh!), I will try my best not to eat disgustingly. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home