Tuesday, June 06, 2006

hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.

(taken from one of my infamous Myspace rant bulletins... enjoy!)

Date: Jun 5, 2006 10:51 PM
Subject: to the biggest effing scumbag in my life

he is thankfully not on Myspace but I want to get this off my chest before I take off for the summer:

you are probably wondering what mysterious force drove me to generate all this hostility towards you.

you are a coward. you are a horrible excuse of a friend. you may not be a pig, or a huge asshole, because I know deep down in your heart of hearts that you are one of the kindest, greatest people out there. so why did you treat me like this?

you used to call me one of your close friends. I call bullshit on that. friends actually care for one another; they call, or e-mail, or text message, or IM, hell, they even relay messages to each other through other people if possible. you, you're so wrapped up in what you think is such a difficult life that you couldn't care less whether I lived or died.

then for you to have the balls, every time we see each other, to demand a hug and acknowledgement? you have GOT to be kidding. you haven't done anything of the sort to me in FIVE MONTHS so what more do you expect from me??? a RIDE, of all things? yeah, I hope you knew to drive separately because I didn't want to haul your sorry drunk ass anywhere.

yeah I'm a bitch. yeah I can be melodramatic. but believe me, this could all have been circumvented by you. I don't believe anything you said for one second: that you wanted to call me, that you wanted us to kick it this summer, but OMG! "I had no idea you were going to Europe until tonight." well? again, whose fault was that?? did you honestly think your drunken flirty actions with that other girl in the bed with you were making me jealous? for once in my life I can honestly say I was more disgusted than anything else. get a grip. then for you to tell MY friend about finding "the one" and such after I tell you about MY plans to get married? what are you trying to do to me???

I loved you so much. I loved you so much it was almost unbelievable how much I felt for you. when I realized we weren't meant to be romantically involved, I loved you even more, because you were much more precious to me as a great friend and good person. why did you have to disprove me on both assertions?

you didn't break my heart because you rejected me as a girlfriend. you shattered my heart into a million pieces because after that, you didn't even have the human decency to follow up on your promises of friendship, promises that I so looked forward to and tried desperately to foster and accommodate.

and even up to now, as I write this to no one in particular, I find myself wondering, what are you doing at this moment? are you thinking about me? about us? I'm a sick, sick woman. the thought of describing this as being truly in love makes me nauseous. but on the other hand, the notion of losing you forever makes me want to die.

I hate you. but I can't sign off without saying something stupid like "have a nice life" or "take care of our kids for us" because I absolutely mean both things. how sad of me. how come YOU were able to let go so easily? that's incredibly unfair. but again, I'm so easily deluded and erroneous in perception...

since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time.
-- kelly clarkson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home