Sunday, April 02, 2006

lucky number seven.

thanks CC for this post idea. :o)

Seven things I want to do before I die:
1. Live in a foreign country for at least a year or so, preferably teaching English or something
2. Get my MD and do something like Doctors Without Borders
3. Help to open a public charter school in the Bay Area
4. Have at least one son, either naturally or through adoption
5. Get down to a smaller dress size
6. Live in the Bay Area again
7. I agree... Get married!

Seven things I can do:
1. Drive 250 yds on a good windy day, with the bounce, and a wide open fairway
2. Type over 100 words per minute
3. Make an AMAZING chocolate mocha cake -- only for special SPECIAL occasions however
4. Understand Spanish and Tagalog
5. Drink many people under the table -- but not everyone
6. Speak before many, many people about pretty much anything
7. Name at least two players on every NFL and NBA team.

Seven things I cannot do:
1. Blow bubbles with bubble gum (or any gum for that matter)
2. Cartwheels / hand or headstands
3. Physics or History
4. Bake any dessert that doesn't come from a box (besides my cake of course)
5. Deal with dislocated joints / bones (there goes my medical career)
6. Control my right eye twitch whenever I eat
7. Compromise who I am just for the sake of having a significant other

Seven things I say a lot:
1. OMG
2. what.the.fock!
3. what? (usually in a condescending context)
4. I AM looking for a new job!
5. seriously.
6. curse words intertwined into random conversation, i.e. "I don't understand what the fuck is going on," or "Why should I give a shit?"
7. you know what I'm saying? (even in formal situations. God, I need help, and fast!)

Seven things I find attractive in a male:
1. Height. This is an absolute requirement.
2. Sense of humor.
3. Respect for self and others.
4. Flexibility / Spontaneity.
5. Prioritization, i.e. "I know where I'm going in life, I have a plan, and I have goals."
6. Sense of family/friend closeness.
7. Intelligence... last, and certainly not least.

Seven celebrity crushes?
... in no particular order ...

1. Ben Roethlisberger


2. Clive Owen


3. Tim Duncan


4. Julian McMahon


5. Phil Mickelson


6. Jonathan Rhys-Meyers


7. Harrison Ford

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home